Monday, October 4, 2010

if u cant breath and if u want to cry

this just a thing that pop up after see somebody's status on facebook..

if u cant breath i hold your hand and make you calm
if that does not calm you i will hug you so that you'll feel safe
if there is no air i will take mine and give it to u
even if it will take life away bcoz the only thing that make me feel alive is only you

when you start to cry i will make you smile with my jokes and with my not so sweet smile
if you still wanted to cry ill give a tissue that have a smiley on it,so you will feel joy using it...
if you still crying please dun cry bcoz the moment u cry  my world will stop 
and the  if my sweet word those not work.. i will give time so that u have your own space to calm down

i will try harder to make you feel as you should be
i will make poem that make you suffering goes away
i will make music just only and only for you
because ill do everything i could just for you 




No comments:

Post a Comment