Sunday, October 3, 2010

if i am your hero...

lately i've been thinking  on how to impress her..
only today i started to realiza that i dun need anything special but juz show my own truly self
but the only problem is my lack of confidence
now the way to express my "superpower" is through  lyrics

i wanna be your hero
that guard and protect you from harm
so you feel safe in this world..
every second that i spent with you it will be beautiful

i wanna be your super man
that can make you fly high above the sky
i ran as fastest as the bullet train when you call me..
i protect you with my super power so that you'll be safe...

but it just a fantasy,
i cant fly high above the sky
and i cant ran as fast as the train
and i dun have any super power

i just got my sarcastic joke and my smile to make you smile..
and i only have my normal size body to protect you
i ran as fastest i could when you call
and i try to protect you  even if it take my life away
an that is my super power..

and if i am your hero

No comments:

Post a Comment