Saturday, April 2, 2011

the memory...the thing thatt should be erased...

the nightmare that haunt me,
the thing from the past that just keep on coming
to show me what is like to be a loner
and becoming a dark hearted man

the room full with people but yet still empty
no one to talk too and to be understand
sitting in the corner hoping all would end
just a fake smile to please all the viewers

they talked and talked with no stop
while i just looking for something that please me
so i wont feel this emptiness
but it just foolish that are inside of me

everybody said its their best memory
but i think it otherwise..
as it just hurts me inside thinking of it
better to get rid the memory inside of me

this memory is killing me
thinking of it make me scream inside
from the beginning to the end still the same
as they laugh while i cry inside the darkened heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment