Monday, April 4, 2011

ME WITH THE FAKE SMILE

to all the black hearted  that talk about me just by seeing the outside of me..
from the start i try to figure out why i hated them..and now i know why....i just want to swear all out...


i fake my smile 
as it is hard to give a real smile 
when my heart was filled with shattered hope
and my mind filled with dark cloud.

yes I'm a jerk but a jerk that has heart
people talked about me
telling bullshit that they think is true
while i become the  antagonist in this world

they just talked and talked
now i know why i hated them
it is because of them
that rotten my heart

i can tell u that im ok with it
but im a human being and i get offended
so dont talk bullshit about me.
because u should know what a rotten heart could do





No comments:

Post a Comment