Saturday, February 26, 2011

a teddy bear for you

 i bought a teddy bear juz for you...

a teddy bear i saw
patches in its head and body
with a heart in its chess
with a smiley on its face

it represented you
the patches shows how u save me
from the hole in my heart 
and from the lonelyness that i barely stand

the heart of the teddy
represent how u give me love
that brighten the darkness of my heart 
without u im still lost


the smiley makes me think of you
everytime u smile it make me smile
and when u stop smiling the day  darker
so smile all the time and bright up my day
juz feels happy like the teddy that always smile

so i will be at ur side like u always do
give u the love that u deserve
smiling everytime i see you..
and try to be the perfect person for you



No comments:

Post a Comment