Sunday, November 7, 2010

waiting for my juliet...

oh juliet,where  were you....you kept me waiting till i feel bored but ill never give up searching for you
to entertain my self i wrote a song just for you....

hey there juliet where are you,
i've searching for all the time
but still couldnt find you
keep me waiting for a long time

but i will never give up
cause i know you will come around
and when that time come
the love song will be play

nature tune play all the way
bird are singing their melody of tweet
river plays their flowing water tune...
tree combine with wind and produces relaxing music

when i found you i will never let you go
and if you went missing again
i will look for you
even if it takes my whole life span

and if i misses u
i will turn off the light and close my eye
and straight went to bed
hoping that you will come into my dream..

just for and only you juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment