Friday, March 25, 2011

the pain is killing me....

PLEASE DONT STOP THE PAIN
how the world seem to play me
making me feel like a puppet
put a scar in my heart and juz walk away
feel no emotions but only pain

sometimes all we need is hope
but hope sometimes that kills us
hope make us see thing
but hope is the one that make people blind

we always do our best at something that we love
but fate can change all the effort we put on
as the result ,only pain youll feel
and trust me it hurt badly...

the pain killing me,is killing me,is killing me
but know i know the fate plays me well
now i could see what the world is about
show the core of the heartless soul

dun need a cure,the pain is satifying
shattered my soul into pieces
break my heart like a glass
and juz leave me alone


No comments:

Post a Comment